Why become a member of WVASN?
Top10 Reasons to Join the West Virginia Association of School Nurses.
10. West Virginia Association of School Nurses is the only organization in the state that exclusively represents school nurses.
9. The combined WVASN/NASN dues are $125.00 and can be paid on a payment plan through NASN.
8. WVASN is an affiliate of the National Association of School Nurses, the only organization that works exclusively for school nurses on the national level.
7. As a WVASN/NASN member, you receive the Members Only e-mails, keeping you updated on what is happening in the state concerning school nurses and their students. You also receive emails, Journal of School Nursing and free Continuing Education hours from NASN.
6. Most of your West Virginia school nurse colleagues already belong.
5. You receive the WVASN Newsletter, the Beacon, and all other WVASN member mailings, as well as NASN mailings.
4. You are helping to fund a voice for school nurses in the Legislature, through WVASN's Government Liaison
3. You are helping to fund a national voice for WV school nurses through WVASN's Representative to the NASN Board
2. You are part of an association that is recognized as a Voice for Children
1. Belonging to your professional association is the mark of a true professional.